I have something wonderful and amazing to share...
Something that all of you have a chance to be a part of...
A gift that could help you create everything you wanted that helps make your house a "home".
Before I tell you all the details though, I wanted to give you my thought on that very word "home".
Here is just a few meanings for the definition of home...
1. the place or a place where one lives
2. a house or other dwelling
3. a family or other group living in a house or other place
Now, I don't know about you, but when I hear the word "home" I have images, feelings and words that I can connect with other than this basic definition. "Home" to me is the epitome of love, safety, comfort and happiness. A place where I want to share in laughter, good food and creating memories with family and friends. I'm sure the saying "There's no place like home" and "Home Sweet Home" were derived from just this very meaning. Our homes are a reflection of us and what we want others to feel when with us in our homes.
Let's talk about what helps to make a house a home. When you hear the words "Creatively Made Home" what comes to mind? Do you think "oh, I don't know if I am creative enough" or "I don't have a lot of money to spend" or even "I'm not even sure where to start". Many times when we are trying to make our house a home we might have those exact questions and feelings. These thoughts and feelings can keep us paralyzed, which in turn keeps us from doing anything.
Well...I'm excited to share something so wonderful and amazing...something that can help all of us have a...
5 beautiful, talented and creative ladies have put together an amazing e-course for us all!
Creatively Made Home is a 5 week course hosted by...
Jeanne choose each of these women not only because of their beautiful homes they create, but how they have incorporated their truest joys in everyday life. Each women has a style and story all her own.
Here is a little more of what Jeanne has to say about a Creatively Made Home and e-course...
"I wanted to create a course that celebrated what really matters in your home.....you and your family. I also wanted to celebrate making life beautiful in the everyday. I know that so many want to make their homes beautiful but feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start....so they do nothing. I believe that everyone should be surrounded by beauty in their homes and that shouldn't have to do with how much you spend. I think sometimes we can get lost and distracted with everything that comes at us each day. Sometimes things can look so perfect and we as women may feel inadequate. It is time to exhale and delight in your home. It is time to open your doors because of what is inside of you...not what is inside your home. Our desire is that this five week online course will change how you see yourself, your home and your family."
- Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
- Each week we will take a room from one of YOU and all five women will give their suggestions telling you how they would transform the room with their style.
- There will be 50+ project videos.
- These will be incredible videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.
- There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc. You will learn where to start when putting your own home together.
- Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the five women.
- Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes. The stuff that life is really about. Believe me it has nothing to do with the perfect table setting.
- Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
- *Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download.
- It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining (they do go together), photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and so much more (and their funniest entertaining story).
- There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
- There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
- You will get printable's and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
This course is about loving your home, loving your family
and blessing those around you....and having fun doing it.
If you have taken my other courses you know how much I put into them.
This course will lavish you with ideas, beauty, inspiration, joy and encouragement!
Come and play house with us.
Class begins October 22.
Registration is now open!
Early registration price is $48 for the next two weeks.
After August 6 the price will go to $58.
I am so excited to tell you that Jeanne Oliver has been very generous and is letting me do a giveaway for my readers... there will be 3 lucky winners for this full course!! This is an amazing opportunity to learn from these talented ladies and help you to make a creatively made home!! You don't want to miss this!!
Simple to enter...
Leave a comment here on how you would like
to make your home more creatively made!
More ways to enter...blog, tweet, Pinterest and FB this!!
Please leave a separate comment for each with a link back to here!
This giveaway ends August 13th, 2012
and the winners will be announced August 15th, 2012!