January 18, 2009

A New Year a New Adventure...


I have started this blog as a way to show all my creations for Whimsy by Victoria, but also my love of design in so many other areas. For those that know me well, they often tell me they wish they could get inside my head to see the vision I see. I wish that at times they could too. Being a creative person and sharing designs and ideas with others makes me incredibly happy! Seeing the smile on their faces knowing that I put it there, is a great feeling. Our world around us is filled with so much beauty, color and patterns and it truly is my inspiration! I hope by starting this blog I can share my ideas and designs with those I know and new friends I wish to make. Everyone really does need a little "Whimsy" in their lives!

0 sweet friends thoughts...:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! I love to read your comments. Please share your sweet thoughts here...